I recently found following document SharePoint 15 Technical Preview Interoperability API Documentation. Here can we find some parts of the new SharePoint 15 API.
Here are some information, which you could find interesting. Please keep in mind, that what I write here are only guesses and I can be totally wrong.
I found following classes: SPApp, SPAppCatalog, SPAppInstance. These new classes suggest that Microsoft will release a market place for the next version of SharePoint. What role will be playing Sandboxed Solution. There exists even a licensing model for the marketplace. The SPWebapplication was extended with the method IsUserLicensedForEntity. The Application will be loaded into SPWeb according to the methods SPWeb.LoadAndInstallApp. You can read more about it here. However in czech.
Extensive usage of JSON
Details: Gets an object containing field schema information for client rendering.
New Dataholder for SPFile properties. The class has following properties:
- AllowPrint Gets or sets a value indicating whether the viewer can print the document.
- AllowScript Gets or sets a value indicating whether the viewer can run script on downloaded document.
- AllowWriteCopy Gets or sets a value indicating whether the viewer can write on a copy of the downloaded document.
- DocumentAcceExpireDays Gets or sets the number of days before a downloaded document will expire
- GroupName Gets or sets the group name (email address) to which the permission applies.
Gets the major version of this site collection for purposes of major version-level compatibility checks. For which version is the Site Collection designed?
Returns the versioned layouts folder for the specified site collection.
According to this we can have different versions of laouts folder for different webs. The laouts folder is not Farm scoped anymore.
Class SPOAuth2BearerCredentials and namespace Microsoft.SharePoint.IdentityModel.OAuth2. Support of OAuth2 like Windows Live ID, Twitter, Facebook?
We can start search queries directly from the Client Object Model
We can start multiple search queries in batch.
OpenBinaryStream: We can open the file from server on the client.